Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yesterday I went to Ponta Negra, a very nice beach (in the picture). It has a nice promenade where people jog and the water seems to be clean. However, the best beach I have seen so far in Brazil is the Trancoso beach.
In the evening I cooked dinner for Emili and then I went to a forro' place called Rastape', on my own as Emili was going out with her friends. I was invited to join them of course but they were going to drink only and I wanted to dance, so I decided to go to the club on my own. I didn't regret it. I danced a lot of forro' however I had problems with men. Once they danced with me they thought they were my boyfriends but I wanted to dance with other men. So I was pretending I was going to the toilet and then I was disappearing in the crowd. Eventually I got annoyed and I was telling them straight away that I wanted to dance with others. It was very tireing I have to say. Today Emili got some tickets for a forro' party so we are going with her friends.
My face starts looking human again (after the accident in Salvador and Recife), I have to admit with satisfaction - there will be only a small scar on my forehead. People in the streets stopped asking what had happened to me, although it was a good ice breaker :)
My pictures from Salvador:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37219358@N07/sets/72157623715823300/detail/