Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I found out that in the street where I saw shooting, there were three killings in three weeks - two drug dealers died and also a girl who was sitting in a car. The girl was shot incidentally, she was in a wrong place at wrong time when two guys were shooting to each other... There is why not many people do the street dancing any more, apparently.
I am leaving Porto Seguro this week, possibly tomorrow. I had a fantastic time here (despite the shooting...) and I hope I will come back one day. Geraldo's stress starts to affect me and I don't like it. I also had a little crisis yesterday when some friends came for a bbq to his house. We were sitting by the swimming pool and they were speaking Portugese all the time. I felt very lonely and I started craving a good conversation in English, Italian or Polish... . It was great to meet all these people and communicate with them despite the fact that I don't speak Portugese but I would like to have a fluent conversation now. I hope I will find it in Salvador de Bahia.