Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesterday I did some visiting in Natal. There is no much to see to be honest, apart from Natal's beaches. I went to the city centre first where there is nothing but ugly buildings and shops (Emili tried to change my mind and prevent me from going there but I insisted), and then I went to Praia do Meio (in the picture). It is a very nice beach but near a favela and people from Natal don't like coming to this beach for that reason.
In the evening Emili's best friend, Zaza, took me to a nice bar for a drink. He was very disappointed as I drank aqua de coco (coconut water) all the time, instead of getting drunk :) Then we were looking for a forro' place to do some dancing but it was difficult to find one on Thursday. Zaza asked if I would like to come to his flat and do some dancing with him. As much as I love dancing, it sounded a little bit strange to me and I politely refused (just because it was Emili's friend :)).
Here are my pictures from Porto Seguro:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37219358@N07/sets/72157623583932787/detail/