Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well... I am still in Porto Seguro but I am going to Salvador tomorrow. I decided to stay a couple of days longer here because I met two wonderful people - Geraldo's friend Gloria and her Polish husband Marek.
They arrived from Minas Gerais on Tuesday and we got on well straight away. Gloria is 47 years old and Marek is 45. They married two years ago and the story of their marriage is quite interesting. Gloria needed a visa to stay in London so a mutual friend arranged her to meet Marek just for this visa business. She was going to pay him to get married. However, they did fell in love... and it's not business any more :)
Meeting them gave me a hope that maybe one day I will meet somebody who I will love, no matter how old I am going to be :)
Last night I stayed in Gloria's appartment in Arraial d'Ajuda and we had a great time... it was pouring with rain, crazy tropical rain and we were walking in the centre of the town and laughing, completely wet.
I also tried different tastes of cachaca (alcohol), my favourite taste is definitely cinamon.
In the picture all of us drinking cachaca.