Saturday, June 5, 2010

Well, I finally found out where the good dancers are hiding.... in a great great place called El Suave. I went there yesterday with Leider, his friends and a Couch Surfer who phoned me a few hours earlier. I have to say this... Colombian men who can dance salsa are the sexiest men in the world. I already discovered this in London and I can confirm it here. I am staying far away from them as they are womanisers, but the fact is that nobody shakes their bottoms better than Colombian men!! :)
The music was fantastic, people very passionate about dancing (to the point that I had to refrain myself from laughing when I saw their focused drama faces while dancing...) and the place itself was exactly what I wanted to see - very positive atmosphere, passion for dance and a little bit of Colombian kitsch (in the picture).
I also found out what you do if you want to use toilet in Leider's little flat. I was desperate this mornig so I told Leider that I was going to the toilet. He put some loud music on, opened the flat door and sat in one corner of the flat from which you can't see the loo... ha ha ha ha ha ha......