Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last night we went to a very beautiful bar called Quiebra Canto (in the picture with Chloe' and a guy we met). I was promised by our hotel to hear salsa music all the night and I wasn't disappointed. The music was really good however there were no men who could dance salsa.
The place is fantastic, with a balcony overlooking the town centre. We met some nice people and I danced a little bit but I wasn't satisfied. Apparently there is another place for dancing salsa called Hawana but it was closed yesterday. It is difficult to believe it, when I go to a Colombian club in London (there are many) I find many great dancers. Where are they hiding in Colombia?????????....
Today we went to the town centre again and then we met a guy from Couch Surfing who phoned me this morning. The guy was really nice but in general I am disappointed with the CS community in Cartagena.