Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yesterday I wanted to go to a district called La Boca. It's a famous and apparently dangerous district in Buenos Aires, with many skilled pick pocketers (but without guns I was told by locals).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Boca
I never got there. It was pouring with rain after breakfast so I decided to wait a little bit on my mattress... I woke up at 5 pm, Bruno came back from work 10 minutes later so I did shopping and I cooked. I like cooking in this house because I feel that Bruno appreciates it.
At night I went to Beleza Maluco. I have many friends in the club now so I was dancing a lot (sometimes with 4 guys at the same time as you can do in lambada), until DJ started playing electronic music after midnight. Beleza Maluco is the only club where dancing starts earlier than in other places.