Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yesterday I did some visiting again; visiting, visiting, visiting. Visiting is all my life at the moment. Walking miles to visit something. I went to Museum of Natural Sciences and did more visiting in the centre. Cordoba is a beautiful city I have to say.
This morning I woke up at 7 am (ouch!!...) because my host Cristian invited me on a trip outside of Cordoba. It was the first time I met my host as he lives in a different flat. We went to Villa los Aromos where Cristian girlfriend's family has been building a summer/weekend house and Cristian (who is an architect) is supervising the work. The village was very nice and the air so fresh!! Then we took another bus to Alta Gracia, a beautiful town where I visited museum of Che Guevara (in the picture).
What is really funny for me (I couldn't stop laughing...) is that if you ask a passerby or a local for information, you shout: hey, flaco!! - which means: hey, skinny!! - and nobody gets offended :) However, you can't shout: hey, gordo!! - hey, fatty!! because this is offensive.