Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Porto Iguazu is a nice small town. For the first time I felt the atmosphere of Christmas because many houses and bars are decorated with lights, which looks lovely at night.
This morning, very early, we took a bus to the waterfalls. We spent 6 hours in the Iguazu Park, walking, walking and walking. Walking from one fall to another, walking up and down stairs to see them from the top and from the bottom. The falls are absolutely fantastic, they are another proof of how powerful the nature is. Many people were visiting the place which I didn't like but well, I was one of them. The waterfalls are great so no wonder the park is crowded all year round.
We also took a boat which gets to the bottom of two waterfalls. I couldn't breathe several times because of the water and I got completely wet. It was a great fun.
Later in the afternoon I am taking a bus to Paraquay.