Thursday, December 9, 2010

I found out that Daniela doesn't have a Facebook account. Wow!! - I thought I was one in a million, now we are two in a million :)
It was a catholic holiday in Argentina yesterday (Day of Virgin Mary), people didn't work and many shops were closed. I moved to Bruno's flat which is very close to Daniela's flat. He is photographer, one of the rooms is his photography studio. He also has a little Jack Russells. Changing hosts is tiring but at the same time you meet various people, they all have different lives so you learn a lot.
Yesterday I was invited to a dinner party by Bruno's friend. The food and the company were excellent, all the people were Argentinian apart from one girl from South Africa.
As you all know I absolutely love dogs. But the little creature I live with at the moment is unpredictable and agressive. Yesterday I couldn't leave the house at night because he got agressive when I wanted to leave. I had a tempting thought of kicking him but eventually I managed to shut the entrance door with the growling dog inside the flat. This night he tried to get on my mattress several times so I had to push him out. When I woke up I let him sleep next to me for a while but when I wanted to get up, he became agressive again. Monster!!...
In the picture: one of the streets in San Telmo district.