Thursday, September 2, 2010

In the last three weeks I kind of go out with Orlando. "Kind of" because it is a very different relationship that I had before. He doesn't take any initiative to meet in private so there is no intimacy involved. We only meet at the Couch Surfing meetings where everyone knows that we go out. I wonder if the reason is that he doesn't know how to handle me or maybe he just doesn't care. I am staying in Cali for a short period of time so I don't say anything. I am just observing the situation but at the same time, for the reason mentioned above (short time) I wish we had a lot of nice intimate memories in the future.

Here is an interview I had for a Spanish school in Cali. The video was shown to the students as a proof that you can speak Spanish in four months, however they don't know how hard I studied to get there:
Aga en Cali