Thursday, September 16, 2010

A week ago I got anxious. It is a sign that my lifestyle is going to change again. I am travelling to Ecuador next week, leaving Cali and my friends behind, again.... My emotions are playing with me too - a relief that I am leaving this dangerous place is mixed with pain in my heart indicating that I have had a great time in the city.
I started having dreams that I am back in London or Poland and I don't want to be there because my mission hasn't been finished yet. In my dreams I worry that unnecessarily I have to travel again to South America to complete my trip.
I really hope that my last four months on the continent will be great, with some dancing involved and no guns in use!!...

Yesterday we went to see a salsa show at the salsa championship. The performing groups were the best groups I have seen so far - showing an extraordinary coordination and speed.
After that we went to La Perra salsa club in La Quinta street (5 minutes from my house). The club is a "drinking hole" with dodgy people visiting it. It is small and the music wasn't excellent so I wouldn't come back to La Perra. Obviously I had to go there to find out if I liked the club.
My relationship with Orlando is very good now and I hope we have the times of confusion and misunderstanding behind us, after some very challenging conversations. I am enjoying every minute I am spending with him.