Saturday, September 25, 2010

I moved into Fabiano's house. Mauricio is a very nice guy but he lives far away from the city centre and he works a lot so I was at home on my own all the time. Fabiano works from home so I have a soul to talk to whenever I like.
Yesterday we watched a biographical film about Hector Lavoe (a very famous salsa singer), called "El Cantante", with Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez. His life was so sad... it is all about drugs use again.
Today I am going to a wedding of Fabiano's sister, Lorena. Before I came to South America I wished I could go to a wedding in one of the countries I was going to visit. And... here I am... my wish has come true... a big Ecuadorian wedding with guests coming from all over the country.
In the picture: Seseribo salsa club in Quito. It is a nice place with good music.