Sunday, September 5, 2010

On Friday we went to a club called Chango in a district called Juanchito (on the outskirts of Cali) where you can find a lot of excellent salsa clubs. It was concert of Henry Fiol, a famous salsa singer whose song Zumbale is very popular in Colombia.
Zumbale
We had a great time. We were dancing like crazy, we spent too much money and drank too much ron... :) Chango is another huge club with very good music and people passionate about dance. I would say it is another first class representation of Cali.
Yesterday I was sad because of Orlando. Although we "go out" and I like meeting him a lot, he behaves in a way I don't understand. He talks or kisses me when he is drunk, otherwise he talks only to his friends or he never calls me. People could see my sadness immediately and they looked at me shocked because I am never sad. I met Eduardo, my tattooist, and he said: you can't be like this, I am going to cheer you up. We went to Tin Tin Deo with his friend Carlos. Eduardo is a very sweet guy and he dances with passion although he is not a very good salsa dancer. Just looking at dancing Eduardo put a big smile on my face.