Friday, July 9, 2010

I had my first Spanish class with Wilfred, it was good and I enjoyed it a lot. He is not only a teacher, he is also a storyteller and generally a very interesting person.
In the afternoon I got an electic shock, first one in my life. I was connecting my camera to our old PC at home and suddenly a strong electric current went up my arm. I lost feeling in the arm for about ten minutes....
At night we went to Tin Tin Deo again. This time I didn't enjoy it as much as before - one of the best dancers on the floor, Wilber, was surrounded by many female friends so I didn't get a chance to dance with him a lot. Then we went to a place called Mango Biche, a huge and very stylish (kind of a western style) salsa place situated far away from the city centre. It was dark inside which I didn't like but the music was good and I met a very tall Colombian guy (finally a tall guy...) who was dancing well.