Sunday, July 11, 2010

On Friday we went to La Fuente bar again where we did a lot of dancing: the tall Colombian guy David who I met a day before, few people from Peru' and US, and I. Wilber and people from his hostel were too tired after many days of dancing... they said they were not able to keep up with me :)
Then we moved to a great salsa place called Zaperoco, and we danced even more for the last hour. This is a great amount of dancing I am having in Cali... :))))
Yesterday we went to Zaperoco again, with some guys from Ireland and Israel. I tried to teach them salsa but unfortunately they didn't feel the music and generally they were useless at dancing (which I told them and I encouraged them to take classes).
This morning we met again in a park in San Fernando district, to watch the World Cup Final (in the picture). It was a great match :)