Friday, April 16, 2010

Tomorrow is my birthday, scary 35!!.... :) I invited Couch Surfing people to the Chopp do Bixiga bar where you can order beer mixed with wine, which is lovely... Then I will be dancing of course, in Kukukaya again!! :)
I am not scared of getting older but I am getting very scared of not being able to dance when (if) I am 80 or 90 years old. It is going to be really hard for me to accept that one day I will do a lambada movement and something might crack and get damaged, my neck or back.... brrrrr.... Anyway, I am very happy to spend my birthday in Fortaleza, with a lot of nice people around.
I went for lunch with Adriano today to a nice and cheap restaurant on the beach (I had pancakes with beef, and with cheese sauce) and then we went for a walk. I don't do as much dancing as I would like to in Brazil but I do soooo much walking.... Several miles every day. In the picture with Adriano's dog Lee.
Later in the night I am going to dance forro' with some friends, one of them is apparently a good dancer :)