Sunday, April 4, 2010

I had a lot of good quality dancing yesterday!! :))
I was chatting to Heber (the dance teacher) in the morning and then we finally met in the centre of the city to do some visiting. He showed me some interesting places I wouldn't see otherwise. We met an American guy, Jonas, who has been travelling for four years and he is planning to travel one year more. He travells on a small boat, all over the world, on the ocean, on his own... A very interesting individual... He spends little money as he doesn't have to pay for the accomodation (like me...), he doesn't pay for buses or planes (unlike me...), he pays little money for mooring, and he can cook on the boat. Amazing... he said there are many people travelling like him but majority is older, they are already retired.
Here is his blog:
http://www.lucidsalt.blogspot.com/

I met Heber again at night in a forro' place called Kukukaya (name of an Indian tribe). We were dancing all night long... he is a great dancer, he dances salsa, forro', tango and samba de gafieira, and probably other dances as well. I love lambada zouk so I tried to add as many lambada elements to the dance I could..... :) Rorix and his family (my hosts) sighted with relief, they were thinking for the whole week where I could go dancing and be happy with the music and dance. When we came back from the club we went to on Wednesday, I said I didn't like the place so they were upset. Now they are happy because I finally got what I wanted in Fortaleza ha ha ha.... In the picture with Danielle (Rorix's girlfriend who went to the club with me, and with Heber).
I am meeting Heber again today for more dancing :)