Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I had a very bad morning/afternoon yesterday. I was listening to Polish news and CNN in the late morning and the death of the president and others affected me so much that I suddenly felt deeply unhappy. So unhappy that I didn't remember when I felt like this the last time. It doesn't help that I am on the other side of the world where people don't care what is happening in Europe (well, if it was a war then maybe they would talk about it).
I finished listening to the reports, I went to the beach and I did one hour of chanting. Than I came back home, borrowed some elastic shorts from Adriana, came back to the beach, did one hour of intensive yoga, 15 minutes of running on the sand (I hate running and running on the sand is a nightmare) and an hour of quick walking. I came back home and I felt happy again.