Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I moved to the house of my second host in Fortaleza, Raphael, and his wife Samara. The family I lived with was absolutely fantastic, I felt like a part of the family but from the beginning I had an agreement with them that I would stay for one week. Tomorrow they are going to host a guy from Israel. Rorix's mum was feeding me very nice food every day (but I still feel dizzy few times a day) and when I offered to do shopping in a supermarket, she looked offended so I stopped insisting....
My new hosts are not much different to be honest, very very hospitable. They live a little bit far from the centre (40 minutes by bus) and there are not night buses here so I will have to take a mototaxi to come back home from dancing parties. Mototaxi is a great way of travelling, it is like taxi but instead of a car you get on a motorcycle and you pay less.
I think I will stay in Fortaleza for another week. The reason is that there will be a zouk party on Friday (I dance lambada zouk in London which is a mix of lambada and zouk, and on Friday will be zouk only) and forro' party on Saturday. Next Monday Raphael can get us free tickets to an expensive and famous forro' club so I would like to go (everything what is free - I have to go to :)). Raphael is self-employed, he has own tourism company so he can also get me a cheap flight ticket to my next destination (which I don't know yet what is going to be...).
Today I went to Praia do Futuro (beach of the future, nice name...) with Samara, in the picture. Samara is not working at the moment and she doesn't speak any English.
The beach was nice, very long, but the water was polluted.