Sunday, February 21, 2010

The lambada zouk party was great, great, great!! When I arrived to the bar I started dancing with three men at the same time (you can do it in lambada) and then it was just madness, so much dancing. The highlight of the night for me was when an 11-year old boy asked me for a dance and I didn't know what to say really as I have never danced with a boy before. But once we started I understood that he was very good at lambada - he looks lucky in the picture, because of his height... :))
A guy I met at the bar walked me home and he tried to convince me that I should give up my travelling, stay in Trancoso, marry him and have two children with him. As it was his birthday I had to be diplomatic and not to upset him so I said I would think about the idea.
I am moving to Porto Seguro today. They dance lambada zouk on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays in a club called Oasis so I am going to have a great week ahead. So far, all the people I met speak only Portugese so I have a lot of conversations in Portugese nowadays :)
It's a nightmare to communicate with my next host in PS, he says welcome and asks me when I am coming, then I say when I am coming and he doesn't respond for a while, then I ask if he can't host me any more, then he says that he is waiting for me and I am very welcome, then he doesn't reply or replies without his telephone number. I am getting annoyed so I decided to stay in a hotel in the next few days.