Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yesterday we went to a salsa club. Well, there was salsa music in one room, in another it was rock music. There were only five people in the salsa room but luckily I met a passionate salsa teacher who asked me for a dance. I was struggling. I am surprised how much my body reacts to lack of oxygen. My lungs hurt when I walk, climb a hill or dance. I spoke about it with Jhoel because I visited Quito and other places located on a high altitude and I was fine. Jhoel said that it was different. There are green spaces around Quito so consequently there is more oxygen. It is just mountains and desert around Cusco so there is little oxygen. I don't like it. Yesterday, the first time in my life, dancing hurt a lot and the pain took away the pleasure of dancing.
The club closed at 1 am so we went to two other clubs with techno music. I enjoyed myself a lot but the cigarette smoke in clubs started annoying me a lot.