Friday, October 8, 2010

This morning I went to the city centre for the last time. I visited my favourite Parque Simon Bolivar which is commonly called Parque Las Iguanas. I spent two hours looking in amazement and touching these extremely funny animals. People hussle them sometimes, just out of curiosity but luckily there is special police with whistles which guards the lizards.
At night we went to a funfair. I love funfairs and if you are in a good company, you can have a great time. Funfairs make you forget about your problems and everything - you only think how to survive when you hung upside down :) I was wondering: at what age you should stop doing the scary rides in funfairs? You can't do them when you are 70, so how do you know at what age you should stop??...
I am leaving Guayaquil today. This city welcomed me more than I expected and surprised me by its beauty. It also let me meet great people.