Thursday, October 21, 2010

Last night I went to a Mexican restaurant with Raul. I could hardly walk because of the flu but I made this effort because I don't have much time left in South America and I don't want to waste my time lying in bed.
I slept a lot at night and now I am feeling better. Raul's flat is tiny. I sleep in the same (well, the only) room in a separate, very comfortable bed. I feel good here, there is good energy in the room.
This afternoon I went to Plaza de Armas (main square, in the picture). Arequipa is small, you can visit everything in two days - the cathedral, churches and museums. There are a lot of travel agencies selling different kinds of trips and trekking but I am not interested. To be honest, the only thing I am thinking about now is to be in Buenos Aires and to dance lambada.......