Saturday, August 7, 2010

On Thursday evening I went to the tattoo studio where I feel like at home now. I asked Eduardo to have a look at my tattoo, he said it is healing very well. I again mentioned the anaesthetic issue because I can't believe that so many people suffer so much to get a tattoo. He said that maybe in Europe we have special anaesthetic for tattoos, here in Colombia it is of a bad quality and not recommended to use.
In the evening I went to see dance shows from Mexico and Colombia. They were both good (but not excellent) and free, which made them even better :))
Yesterday I was teaching in MIRA again, the people are still enthusiastic. My classes will be very intensive as I have only one month to teach them something, I hope it will not put them off. I thought the class would be two hours but it is not that easy. After the classes people come to me and they are very curious. They ask: what did you do yesterday, do you have a boyfriend, what are the people in Poland like, how do you pronounce this and that, what does it mean :))
Yesterday we went to La Fuente. I couldn't dance because of my tattoo, my friends stayed and danced outside so my tattoo got some fresh air. Actually, it was great not to dance for the first time, just to talk. I met many people and I practiced my Spanish a lot. In the picture with some guys very interested to find out how it is possible to travel for a year and not to spend much money :)