Sunday, August 22, 2010

On Friday we went to La Fuente again and then to Zaperoco, which was very close.
Yesterday I went to Rio Pance with Ocean and two girls. It was the same place where I celebrated MIRA's birthday. We had a very relaxing time and we met some local people. At night we went to a private birthday party in San Antonio. I have to say it was much better than I expected, with a lot of space to dance. The only thing that people didn't like was... music. Not enough salsa. I have impression that here in Cali, if there is techno or other non-salsa kind of music at a party, everyone looks at each other with a big disaprovement ha ha ha... There is why I love Cali.
This morning many of us did yoga class in a very beautiful place on the outskirts of Cali. The yoga teacher does free classes from time to time. He is also our Couch Surfing friend, a blond guy from Switzeraland. I was wondering how many Colombian girls were in love with him.
Talking about men.... I never ever liked black men in London or anywhere else in Europe and I never went out with any. Here they are so different. What changes them is the attitude - in Europe they think they are somebody better just because they live in Europe or because they have money I suppose. Here they are just normal easy-going, open minded people.
In the picture some of us after the yoga class.