Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I think I got into an "unhealthy" kind of relationship. Don't take me wrong: the guy doesn't have a wife or a girlfriend, and he is a really nice person. However, he is so different than me that I can feel a confrontation of our energies. In Europe it is easy, if you feel this, you never meet each other again. Here it is a little bit different - you don't give up that quickly.

Yesterday I met David and we visited Yeimmy. She lives in Loma de la Cruz too, five minutes from my house. Despite the fact that she had a bad cold (but how can you be ill in this wonderful Colombian weather??) she told us to come in. We were joined by Ocean from US and we had a great time. We talked about having a child without father - something I am considering to do. I asked David if he would like to be father of my child in five years as he is good looking, very tall, intelligent, kind and funny (well, sometimes :)). He is unhappy because my idea is to come back pregnant to Europe so he will never meet the child. Ha ha ha.... I know it sounds serious but I am considering this option if I don't meet a right man within four years let's say. Yesterday we were all discussing how it can be done and what may be the consequences....
Yeimmy is a kind of friend I like to have. She is unusual Colombian person I think, hard working and thinking a lot about the future (she is saving money for a house at the moment). She is a domestic flights stewardess but she flies to New York once a month where she buys a lot of clothes and perfumes. Then she sells them in Cali at much higher price, as many things in NY (and in London too) are much cheaper than in Colombia. She is professional and reliable, just like my dear friends in London.
Here is a next set of my pictures from Cali:
Cali 4