Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yesterday I went for a walk at the seaside. The seaside in Antofagasta is not especially beautiful but I was just happy to smell the sea. I love the smell of sea. There is one small beach in the middle of the city (in the picture), it is nice and the water is clean. Small beach but it brings a lot of happiness to people.
I met Shirley when she finished work in the afternoon. It was her last day in this fast food place. On Monday she and Jorge are opening a bar with Colombian food. I witnessed problems they are experiencing to open the bar but I hope that at the end everything will go smoothly and the business will be a great success.
I visited the city center with Shirley, it is nice but nothing special. Antofagasta is a mine city, not a tourist city.
In the evening Jorge cooked a delicious meal and then we were listening to lambada songs....