Saturday, November 13, 2010

I felt very bad all day yesterday but today, although very weak, I decided not to waste time and to do some visiting. I caught a bus which took me to another mirador in the other part of the city, the view was amazing again.
Being hosted by Rosalia has been fantastic. She is a great person, with a great heart and she knows life a lot. We spent hours talking and talking. She would never think about taking money from me for food or drink, and when I had food poisoning, she was cleaning my vomit from the floor and making me hundreds of cups of tea. Then she was scared to give me food from her restaurant as she didn't want to be responsible for making my sickness worse. I will always remember this little Bolivian angel.
In the picture: in front of Rosalia's restaurant.
I am leaving for Uyuni this night. I like La Paz althought I couldn't live here due to dirt and chaos. The Couch Surfing community is small and inactive. I posted a message on the CS website proposing a meetup but I had no answer.