Friday, May 7, 2010

I went dancing salsa yesterday with Hernan's friend Will to a place called El Mani. I liked the place a lot and I could see that Venezuelans can dance!! :)) Such a good feeling - I am positive that I will do a lot of good dancing in the Spanish speaking countries and that I will not have to look for ages for a dancing club like I did in Brazil due to lack of information. However, the music was so laud that I had to leave the place after three hours as my ears hurt. There is also another thing - for the next eight months I will be dancing surrounded by the cigarette smoke... so horrible... I remember times in London when I was coming back home, my eyes hurt and my clothes did stink of cigarettes. Then England introduced a ban on smoking in pubs and clubs in July 2007, and it all changed for better. Now I am back to the same situation from years ago. Well, there is nothing I can do about it so I just need to keep dancing.
I want to dance a lot as Venezuelan food is very greasy and I have gained few extra kilos....
Today I met Alejandro and we went to Plaza Bolivar and then I went again to the place where Hernando works (in the picture, Hernando on the right).
Alejandor told me a story from his life, it sounds like a Venezuelan soap opera. He found out that he had a daughter when she was 4 years old and he met her when she was 15. He is actually not sure if it is his daughter but he pays money into her account. He recently went to see her and her mother (they live in Miami in USA) as they both had liposuction done. The daughter a standard belly fat liposuction, the mother a more complicated procedure (fat taken from some parts of the body and put in the bottom....).