Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have finally booked my flight to London. It was very expensive, and what I found out after days of searching is that flights from London to South America are cheaper than flights from SA to London. Hmmm... So I am going back, it's hard to believe that my trip is about to finish.
On Friday we went to La Fuente bar and on Saturday to a birthday party of Orlando friend's friend. The salsa party was organised in a huge house and there were many guests. They were dancing in the house and outside in the street too. We were dancing a lot of choke. I love the dance and I am going to teach it to my friends in London because I am sure you won't find a club where you can find it in Europe, not yet.
On Sunday we were supposed to go to Jarmundi to a friend's cottage for bbq but unfortunately Orlando didn't wake me up on time and we missed it. I spent all day with Orlando talking about our habits and trying to find out why we can't understand each other's behaviour.