Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 year has gone....

I left London on the 1st of February 2010.... exactly a year ago. How is it possible that the whole year is gone????.....
I am preparing myself for the comeback although it's a little bit difficult and stressful. Returnig to the other world, world of activities I repeat every week, of stress and unbearable traffic in the streets. World..... which I prefer than the world here, mainly because of security. I will be able to walk safely in the streets again!!

To celebrate 1 year in South America, for the first time in my life I experienced an earthquake :) A very strong one, of 4.5 in Richter's scale. Colombia is situated on the same platform that Chile and San Francisco so I was told that quite many earthquakes occur here, of which I didn't know before. I found out on Sunday night, when I woke up because the bed Javier was sleeping on was shaking and jumping, making a lot of noise. It all lasted for about 5 seconds but it was enough time to get scared and to end many lives. Luckily, nobody died. Javier lives on the 12th floor so the impact of the earthquake is bigger than when you live on the ground floor.

Yesterday in the evening I met Alejandro, the guy who came to my Pijama Party and who organised the Terraza Party. We went for a drink to a nice bar with a great view. We had sweet red beer (in the picture, it was lovely...) and we talked about many things in life.
Later at night I moved into Yeimmy's house in San Antonio. I left her flat at the beginning of January because she was going on holiday.