Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yesterday I accompanied Orlando to the place where he practises karate. I met his friends and we went for a drink after the training. I had a good time. Sometimes people from South America are scared of me or they feel so uncomfortable that they don't even look in my eyes, and for this reason I feel ignored many times. Luckily yesterday it wasn't the case.
This afternoon I went to a dentist and I had a long conversation with her. I will have many things done, it's going to be cheaper than in London and I also feel that she is a good dentist.
This night we are going to Pasto to the Carnaval de Negros y Blancos.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_and_Whites'_Carnival
I want to visit the city but I am not really keen on the festival (my usual issue: crowd). It's also cold in Pasto and it often rains as it's situated on 2527 meters above the sea level.