Saturday, January 22, 2011

I moved out of Orlando's house and I live with Javier now, in a nice part of Cali. Orlando's family was great and helped me when I needed accommodation, and his mum was wonderful.
Yesterday I organised Cali's first ever Pijama Party in La Fuente bar. Unfortunately most of the people in Cali didn't understand the purpose of the party, which was a lot of fun and laugh. These people were scared of gossips and they keep appearances so they wouldn't go out in pijamas. I was a little bit sad because Orlando was one of them.
Fortunately there was a small group of brave ones, about 8 people, who made it. We were dancing salsa in pijamas in the street but not many men asked me for a dance because of my look (in my picture), which I partly understand. So I was asking them: would you like to dance with a crazy girl? And they did, and after that they relaxed and talked to me. Many people thought that we were completely insane but we didn't care, we had a great fun. We were also dancing with my sleeping mask on, it's so difficult to dance when you can't see anything!!
Here is a link to Andrey's pictures (a Russian guy who came to the party in pijama):
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/macleod-older/album/111111/?