Friday, January 21, 2011

Yesterday I had laser teeth whitening done. Ufff... that's painful... Just like having my tattoo done, it was kind of a torture. My dentist Diana put bleaching gel on my teeth and soon after the excruciating pain started. Imagine having a very very sensitive tooth (big pain when you have a cold drink or inhale cold air) and multiply the pain by 16 (only the front teeth are bleached).
When I woke up this morning the pain disappeared which means that you suffer just one day. Now I look in the mirror and I can't believe how beautiful my teeth are. The result is worth every single minute of suffering.
At night we went to Tin Tin Deo to celebrate Natalia's birthday. It was also Severin's farewell party (a guy from Switzerland who spent a year in Cali). He is going back to Europe in a couple of weeks, after visiting Bogota'.