Friday, January 14, 2011

I don't do much during the day but the time is flying which is very scary. I am having a hell of rest in Orlando's house, I feel very relaxed and I sleep a lot. It is a great way to finish my trip, instead of taking buses every three days and rushing from one place to another.
We also party a lot, we go out dancing and come back home at 5 am. Then I sleep until late. I don't like sleeping during the day but I need energy for the next night.
On Wednesday we went to Menga (a district in the north part of Cali with a lot of good quality salsa clubs) to a club called La Mariachi, with Orlando's brothers and friends. When I go out with them, I can't complaint about lack of men to dance with :) All of Orlando's brothers love dancing, they are excellent dancers and they are tall, big and good looking.
Yesterday we went to Tin Tin Deo and then to Menga again with a big group of Couch Surfers, to Cafe Mi Tierra club (in the picture with Javier and his two friends).
I go to the dentist every 3 days and I stay there for about 3 hours each time. I am having a dental bridge fixed, two fillings, cleaning and whitening done (all this for 470 pounds). The dentist is the most important mission of my stay in Cali as to have a bridge fixed you have to stay in one place for at least two weeks. Unfortunately I don't trust dentists in England and I don't want to go to Poland for two weeks.