Sunday, January 16, 2011

On Friday we went to La Fuente, a tiny salsa club next to a fountain (thus the name, I used to go there every Friday during my last stay in Cali). The music was great and I met some friends.
Yesterday we went to a birthday party of Orlando's friend from University (in the picture with his friends at the party). All of the people were very young, from 18 to 24 years old. The salsa music was fantastic and of course everyone was dancing a lot. However, they were drinking so much aguardiente and ron that there was a moment when I got very worried about their health, especially about the birthday boy who was pouring a lot of aguardiente into himself. Such a self-distruction at the age of 23....
Tomorrow I am going with Orlando to the seaside for a couple of days. We want to be alone, relax, swim and sunbath.